for available tours and book online
Feel yourself Russian emperor. Begin your first day with the panoramic tour, and after this, head to the city of fountains, summer tsar residence Petehof, also known as Russian Versailles. You will have the opportunity to see not the fountains only, but the fabulous Grand Palace as well. Finish your day onboard cosy boat, exploring rivers and channels of the Northern Venice. When you are back to the city, take a chance to see the beautiful subway, whose stations are often called the palaces of the Soviet Union.
Begin your second day with the journey to the imperial Catherine palace and its unforgettable Amber room, and when you are back to the city, admire the Hermitage collection of world art, located in Winter tsar residence.
Visit spectacular Spilled Blood and St. Isaac's churches, known as symbols of St. Petersburg, and the St. Peter and St. Paul's fortress, where the Romanovs (including tsar Nicolas II and his daughter Anastasia) are buried, the third day.
What is included?
- transportation (3x10 hours)
- professional licensed tour-guide for three days
- entrance fees to the museums, mentioned in the program (Hermitage, Spilled Blood cathedral, Peterhof park and Grand Palace, Catherine palace, St. Isaac's cathedral, St. Peter and St. Paul's fortress and cathedral)
- audio headsets, so you can hear your guide in all conditions (for groups of 7 persons or more)
- free wi-fi in your bus/minivan and/or cruise-ship terminal (for selected tours only)
- free bottled fresh spring water onboard
- free informational materials, maps so you can follow along while on canal cruise or on the city tours, gifts for everyone
- free local newspapers in your language (in case of availability) to give a feeling and sense of the community
- free rain protective ponchos or umbrellas, in case of rain
- free insurance
- port fees and arrangements
- e-tour-ticket (the tour is visa-free)