for available tours and book online
Begin your first day with the panoramic tour, and after admiring the Hermitage collection of the world art, located in the Winter tsar residence, visit St. Peter and St. Paul's fortress the first ever building of St. Petersburg to see the rests of the family of the last tsar Nicolas II, and to learn about his daughter Anastasia. Continue your tour with the inside visit of one of the most beautiful orthodox churches, St. Isaac's cathedral. Finish your day onboard cosy boat, exploring rivers and channels of the Northern Venice.
Begin your second day with the journey to the imperial Catherine palace and its unforgettable Amber room. Travel by comfortable private car, van or bus (depending on your group size) to see the Russian Versailles, Peterhof park, known for its luxurious fountains all over the world. When you are back to the city, visit St. Saviour on the Blood cathedral, the symbol of the city.
The third day will be dedicated to Yusupov palace, where Rasputin was killed, and local life with Nevsky prospect, flea and farm-markets and one of the most beautiful subways in the world.
What is included?
- transportation (3x10 hours)
- professional licensed tour-guide for three days
- entrance fees to the museums, mentioned in the program (Hermitage, St. Peter and St. Paul's fortress and cathedral, St. Isaac's cathedral, Catherine palace, Peterhof gardens, St. Saviour on the Blood cathedral, Yusupov palace)
- audio headsets, so you can hear your guide in all conditions (for groups of 7 persons or more)
- free wi-fi in your bus/minivan and/or cruise-ship terminal (for selected tours only)
- free bottled fresh spring water onboard
- free informational materials, maps so you can follow along while on canal cruise or on the city tours, gifts for everyone
- free local newspapers in your language (in case of availability) to give a feeling and sense of the community
- free rain protective ponchos or umbrellas, in case of rain
- free insurance
- port fees and arrangements
- e-tour-ticket (the tour is visa-free)