for available tours and book online
Feel yourself Russian emperor. Begin your first day with the panoramic tour, and after admiring the Hermitage collection of world art, located in Winter tsar residence, head to the city of fountains, summer tsar residence Petehof, also known as Russian Versailles. Finish your day onboard cosy boat, exploring rivers and channels of the Northern Venice.
Begin your second day with the journey to the imperial Catherine palace and its unforgettable Amber room, and take a chance to see the beautiful subway, whose stations are often called the palaces of the Soviet Union.
When you are back to the city, visit spectacular Spilled Blood and St. Isaac's churches, known as symbols of St. Petersburg.
What is included?
- transportation (2x10 hours)
- professional licensed tour-guide for both days
- entrance fees to the museums, mentioned in the program (Hermitage, Spilled Blood cathedral, Peterhof park, Catherine palace, St. Isaac's cathedral)
- audio headsets, so you can hear your guide in all conditions (for groups of 7 persons or more)
- free wi-fi in your bus/minivan and/or cruise-ship terminal (for selected tours only)
- free bottled fresh spring water onboard
- free informational materials, maps so you can follow along while on canal cruise or on the city tours, gifts for everyone
- free local newspapers in your language (in case of availability) to give a feeling and sense of the community
- free rain protective ponchos or umbrellas, in case of rain
- free insurance
- port fees and arrangements
- e-tour-ticket (the tour is visa-free)