for available tours and book online
Begin your first day with the panoramic tour, and after admiring the Hermitage collection of the world art, located in the Winter tsar residence, visit St. Peter and St. Paul's fortress the first ever building of St. Petersburg to see the rests of the family of the last tsar Nicolas II, and to learn about his daughter Anastasia. Continue your tour with the inside visit of one of the most beautiful orthodox churches, St. Isaac's cathedral. Finish your day onboard cosy boat, exploring rivers and channels of the Northern Venice.
Begin your second day with the journey to the imperial Catherine palace and its unforgettable Amber room, and take a chance to see the beautiful subway, whose stations are often called the palaces of the Soviet Union. When you are back to the city, visit Yusupov palace, where Rasputin was killed.
What is included?
- transportation (2x10 hours)
- professional licensed tour-guide for both days
- entrance fees to the museums, mentioned in the program (Hermitage, St. Peter and St. Paul's fortress and cathedral, St. Isaac's cathedral, Catherine palace, Yusupov palace)
- audio headsets, so you can hear your guide in all conditions (for groups of 7 persons or more)
- free wi-fi in your bus/minivan and/or cruise-ship terminal (for selected tours only)
- free bottled fresh spring water onboard
- free informational materials, maps so you can follow along while on canal cruise or on the city tours, gifts for everyone
- free local newspapers in your language (in case of availability) to give a feeling and sense of the community
- free rain protective ponchos or umbrellas, in case of rain
- free insurance
- port fees and arrangements
- e-tour-ticket (the tour is visa-free)