for available tours and book online
Feel yourself Russian emperor. Begin your first day with the city-tour with stops at the most important places. After admiring the Hermitage collection of world art, located in Winter tsar residence, and having lunch, head to the city of fountains, summer tsar residence Petehof, also known as Russian Versailles. Finish your day onboard cosy boat, exploring rivers and channels of the Northern Venice.
Begin your second day with the journey to the imperial Catherine palace and its unforgettable Amber room, and take a chance to see the beautiful subway, whose stations are often called the palaces of the Soviet Union.
Try some local food during lunch in one of local restaurants.
When you are back to the city, visit spectacular Spilled Blood church, known as symbol of St. Petersburg.
What is included?
- transportation (2x10 hours)
- professional licensed tour-guide for both days
- entrance fees to the museums, mentioned in the program (Hermitage, Spilled Blood cathedral, Peterhof park, Catherine palace)
- 2 lunches
- audio headsets, so you can hear your guide in all conditions (for groups of 7 persons or more)
- port fees and arrangements
- e-tour-ticket (the tour is visa-free)