for available tours and book online
Your day will be filled with amazing sites after your english-speaking guide collects you in comfortable vehicle for this once in a lifetime experience.
Feel yourself Russian emperor. See it all: imperial palaces and fountains, and the most Russian church of St. Petersburg. After admiring the Hermitage collection of world art, located in Winter tsar residence, and visiting spectacular Spilled Blood church, travel by comfortable private car, van or bus (depending on your group size) to see the Russian Versailles, Peterhof park, known for its luxurious fountains all over the world.
The tour is only available the first day of your stay in St. Petersburg due to the tour length and ship departure time.
Please, note that the Hermitage museum is closed on Mondays and Spilled Blood church on Wednesdays
What is included?
- transportation (10 hours)
- professional licensed tour-guide
- entrance fees to the museums, mentioned in the program (Hermitage, Spilled Blood cathedral, Peterhof)
- audio headsets, so you can hear your guide in all conditions (for groups of 7 persons or more)
- free insurance
- port fees and arrangements
- e-tour-ticket (the tour is visa-free)