for available tours and book online
Important!!! This tour suits for limited mobility travellers. We would be more than glad to arrange you special transport upon request
Explore St. Petersburg, not only by visiting well-known museums, but by feeling local life as well. Begin your first day with the Hermitage collection of world art, located in Winter tsar residence, visit local flea- and farm-markets. Finish your day onboard cosy boat, exploring rivers and channels of the Northern Venice.
Begin your second day by the panoramic-tour to take pictures of the most beautiful places of St. Petersburg. Finish you day at St. Peter and St. Paul's fortress, the first ever building of St. Petersburg, and see the rests of the family of the last tsar Nicolas II, and to learn about his daughter Anastasia.
Visit spectacular Spilled Blood and St. Isaac's churches, known as symbols of St. Petersburg.
What is included?
- transportation (3x8 hours)
- professional licensed tour-guide for three days
- entrance fees to the museums, mentioned in the program (Hermitage, Spilled Blood cathedral, St. Isaac's cathedral, St. Peter and St. Paul's fortress and cathedral)
- audio headsets, so you can hear your guide in all conditions (for groups of 7 persons or more)
- free wi-fi in your bus/minivan and/or cruise-ship terminal (for selected tours only)
- free bottled fresh spring water onboard
- free informational materials, maps so you can follow along while on canal cruise or on the city tours, gifts for everyone
- free local newspapers in your language (in case of availability) to give a feeling and sense of the community
- free rain protective ponchos or umbrellas, in case of rain
- free insurance
- port fees and arrangements
- e-tour-ticket (the tour is visa-free)