for available tours and book online
Experience full-day Moscow city tour, which includes Red Square and the Kremlin. This will be an unforgettable experience, especially for those, who grew up during the cold war, never imagining you would ever be allowed to see the Kremlin!
Your adventure will start early in the morning as you depart your cruise-ship and head for the airport, where you take a one-hour flight to Moscow. Your tour will begin at the All-Russian Exhibition Centre, Stalin-era exhibition-centre, known for its fountain "Friendship of Nations" and for the statue "Worker and Kolkhoz Woman", featuring the gigantic figures of a man and woman holding together the famous "hammer and sickle".
Enjoy some free time to have lunch and continue your tour to see the Red Square, the fantastic St. Basil's cathedral and of course the Cathedral of the Christ Savior. Wander around and see the changing of the guard at the memorial to the fallen soldier at the Alexandrovsky garden.
From the Kremlin take the Moscow subway, one of the most beautiful in the world. Visit the Sparrow Hill at the University of Moscow for a fabulous panoramic view of Moscow and fly back to St. Petersburg the same evening.
What is included?
- Transfer to and from St. Petersburg airport or railway station
- Return airplane or fast train tickets
- Transportation in Moscow (10 hours)
- Escort-guide, who will be with you the whole day
- Professional licensed tour-guide in Moscow
- audio headsets, so you can hear your guide in all conditions (for groups of 7 persons or more)
- free wi-fi in your bus/minivan and/or cruise-ship terminal (for selected tours only)
- free bottled fresh spring water onboard
- free informational materials, maps so you can follow along while on canal cruise or on the city tours, gifts for everyone
- free local newspapers in your language (in case of availability) to give a feeling and sense of the community
- free rain protective ponchos or umbrellas, in case of rain
- free insurance
- Port fees and arrangements
- E-tour-ticket (the tour is visa-free)